Friday, July 9, 2010

New Video! Choosing a Vibrator

Okay, I haven't been blogging, but I've been working on other projects!

Shibaricon was a lot of fun. I was there vending with one of my manufacturers (Vera from For Your Nymphomation). It was her first trip to Chicago, and she got to know every Apple store in a 50-mile radius. It's a long story.

The spare room in my house has become a retail store. Are you interested in a personalized shopping experience with your partner? Set up an appointment with me, and I'll answer your questions about various products. You won't get that kind of service elsewhere!

I have also been putting together educational videos about some of our most popular items at Primrose Path. A website can only tell you so much - sometimes you need a demonstration. I'm always happy to grab my Wondrous Vulva puppet for a little show-and-tell.


Today, I put up a video about choosing a vibrator. There are literally thousands of different vibrators out there, and it is very intimidating for a first-time shopper to pick through them to figure out which one is going to do the best job. This video won't answer every question, but it's a start. Plus, it features two of our favorite vibrators from LELO - Gigi and Lily. They're pretty and functional and worth every penny!



Let me know what you think! What other questions do you have about these products that weren't answered by the video?

Coming up next . . . How to Use the We-Vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment